After your graduation


  StudentsInsured will become Aon Student Insurance

Per July 2018, StudentsInsured will be part of Aon Student Insurances. As a result, the IPS insurance will no longer be available to new customers. Extending your IPS insurance will no longer be possible as well. You can now apply for the ICS insurance instead via Aon Student Insurance. 

The information below is only for customers with an existing IPS Insurance. For more information about this integration, please check out the Q&A.

You have successfully completed your studies, but what’s next? After graduation, many international students decide to stay in the country where they have studied. They start looking for another study or even a job.

In some countries, such as The Netherlands, this is called an ‘orientation year’, ‘search year’, or ‘zoekjaar’. There are special visas that can be applied for in this case. How does this search year affect your financial and insurance situation? What do you need to arrange? We will explain everything you need to know.

To learn more about doing an orientation year (looking for a job), click here.

To learn more about what to do when you start working, click here.